- Machinery and equipment
- Crushers, mills and shredders
Depending on the type of equipment and dynamic loads in vertical and/or horizontal direction, these machines need an additional foundation, which in case of elastic support will reduce and limit the system response amplitudes resulting from shock, random or periodical excitation. This foundation will also increase the overall stiffness and stability of the system.
You may also be interested in...
- Vibration isolation of power plant at iconic Melbourne building by Visotech Australia (under Latest News)
Visotech Australia is a leading provider of vibration solutions for plant and equipment, buildings and bridges.
- Machinery and equipment (under Applications)
The most common use of Visotech GERB vibration isolation solutions in Australia and New Zealand is with plant and equipment.
- Connect with VISOTECH
- Floating slab track (under Applications)
GERB Floating Slab Track Systems make a classical "Heavy" Mass-Spring-System look old.
- Piping systems (under Applications)
pipework dampers reduceoperational vibrations by selectivelyincreasing system damping.